Tuesday, May 4, 2010

{before and after...}

i {love} when photographers put up pictures before and after they edit...so i decided to put one up myself!this is just a cute girl that stopped on her bike ride to feed a horse on the side of the road. i think i liked it so much because it reminded me of my little sister who {LOVED} herself some horses growing up...my mom used to say "look at the horsies!" when we passed them on the freeway just to brighten her day...so here's to you sis...a before and after with you in mind ♥








3 comments:

  1. :) love it love it love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great editing. I have a few Greece pictures that I want to do to hang in my house. When can we get together? I don't have kids this weekend, and Kurt has to work. I could come to your house. What do you think? Just let me know when and where :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this shot! It is so soft! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.