Thursday, December 31, 2009

{valentine's day special...}

i've seen a few other photographers put up an add about a "special" kind of photoshoot...just in time for valentines day...well let me just say, i have done a couple in the past..and had some of myself taken as well...and i LOVEed it!

please know that i have not put on my {family friendly} site that i do these, but know that i do! if this is something you would love to give to your {sweetheart} on valentines day, let me know! i can give you details when you call! the price for this one to two hour session is $125. this gives you at least 15 {secret} images on a full resolution CD, and copyright waiver. please know {NONE} of these pictures will be posted on my site nor will they be kept. these are YOUR private images.

here's to a {lovers} holiday!!

2 comments:

  1. I would like some Valentine pictures taken of myself and a special someone. I will contact you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.