Thursday, December 31, 2009

{time for a new post...}

sheesh!that christmas stuff sure keeps a girl busy!

i am excited for the new year and the fun ideas swimming around in my head. for now, i'm posting some of my fave shots from the past year...maybe even some we haven't seen before...
this first picture is a fun one of my sweetie...we went out to our ward garden often...and the girls fave thing to pick were the {green beans}...they were so yummy and we had so many! it was always so stinkin' hot hence the face...

i {love} this picture...period.
oh this face makes my heart {sing}...
i loved taking this little sugars pictures!
and these are some of my other fave fave fave shots of this year...






i can't {wait} to see what i get to do this year!!


4 comments:

  1. You make me miss two things with all of these pictures! First is the hot, hot sun! I want my face to be hot like Drewbies again!!! And the second, is the reason why you have my feet in red shoes.....get planning!!!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures, they are so awesome! Speaking of which.... I wanted to get some of Nugg for her 1st birthday! Yikes! It's this month... I don't know if you have some spare time? I'll call ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! And as far as the friends getting together and taking pictures, I want to come too!!!! Can you hear my whining voice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are great! Let's remove the one of me though eh???!:)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.