Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{my little sweethearts...}

i {love} love {love} valentines day! i know some of those silly guys think it's just a waste of money...but HEY! we hopeless romantics (aka wives) need a lovers holiday to celebrate our {love} for the significant other in our lives!








bring on the mushy homemade cards! give me that huge box of see's chocolate! and toss in some red roses! i'm going to sing to the world how much i love my honey-lovin'!!! now thats what i call a perfect valentines day! xoxox

4 comments:

  1. It is my favorite day-- and one day I will get my creative gene back and live it to it's fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love valentines too! Men need a day to recognize the mad love they have for us women. & how cute are my babies?! Wheres Syd though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet, sweet girlies! Unfortunately there will be no livin' it up on Valentine's Day at my house...darn boring husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentine's used to suck for me. I always dreaded the let down and disappointment :(

    But with my new man, every day is such a delight! And Valentine's is going to be extra special!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.