Sunday, February 21, 2010

{bummer...}

it seems i have yet again, the problem of a stalker. why cant this just leave me alone! now i'm no branjolina and benifer but apparently my day to day happenings are enough to get a few creep-o's of my own. i am SO sad about this. this creep-o has decided that they will find out whatever they can about my life and EVERYDAY doings through neighbors, so called friends and now my "open invite" photography blog.

so here's the ONLY thing i can do. since i am SO in love with this site, i am going to keep it up and running, for invited readers only. if you ARE invited and feel the need to share your password to others so they can see whats going on, great, so long as that person isnt some psychopath. :) no really. it seems our family "stalker" is now getting info from people around me...bummer. way to shake our trust in our friends. but whatever. we will be a bit more private, but not let gross weird-o into our lives.


so. if you would like an invite...leave a comment...OR you can email me...my info is on the side! i will be closing it by the weekend. thanks!!

and here's a our sweetie peetie {liv} to help put a smile on your face...look at that scowl! ♥

11 comments:

  1. That is crazy...and a little scary. Invite me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude are you for real? How do you even find stuff like that out?? Call me and tell me who it is. Oh and add me of course. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do I even need to ask? You know i want it, right?

    I need to chat and get the lowdown on the creep-o...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I want an invite. I love looking at your pictures!!! Sorry about the stalker creep :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ???? message me! I wanna know what's goin on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa! (in a Sara voice) I would like an invite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please invite me. It's fun to look at your cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want an invite! (Unless I'm the creepy stalker)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.