Friday, October 8, 2010

sweet sydney ray...wait a minute!

havent i used that title before? probably...with my OWN daughter! but this angel belongs to a friend...who happens to have a sweet newborn with the same name as my little sugar...different spelling on the middle name...so it makes it alright, right? :) fun. anyway...this was the makings of a shoot gone bad...turned {REALLY} great! i love that this baby's mama let me do my thing! she just handed me the baby pretty much! she trusted what i was going to do...she knew my style AND having a girl makes all the difference in my world...hello! i have four daughters...i dont do the boy thing too well ;) so, here they are...in all their glory!













4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the last one... and there is no harm with having the same name. I didn't realize that was your Sydney's middle name- maybe that's why it sounded so good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes thank you so much for doing such an awesome job! i love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so precious! I love the vintage editing! Great job, once again :)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.