Thursday, March 4, 2010

{i am so torn...}

i DO NOT want to close my site!!! i am SO torn about this...hence the reason it is still open to the public. i just cant bare to stop doing something i {love} so much just because of one some weird-o. i cant let them control my life.

i WONT let them.

you nasty stalker can look at my pictures and site all you want! you can {THINK} you know me whole-heartedly from this site and get your kicks by sneaking a peak at what i do sometimes. i dont care. i have NOTHING to be afraid of and nothing to hide. look. everyday take a look. and if you want me to take your pictures, my info is on the side.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love it! Teresa you said it perfectly. Don't stop doing something you love because of someone else. Keep your personal one private and let this page be what it is! It's a collection of beautiful and creative art! Hooray for Team Terese!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.