Monday, January 11, 2010

{pretty sofia...}

oh my heavens! i ♥ this girl! i swear i love her like my own!

i'm sure you've seen this beauty before on my blog...well she IS my niece, but this time you get to see her {first} birthday pictures!! yay! one whole year! my little brothers baby girl is ONE! so great!
she is such a sweet, calm little sweetie! when i pulled these ballons out of my car, she didnt stop smiling...which is a {good} thing! she had so much fun tangling herself up in the strings and trying to get a bite out of them!








oh and the {cupcake}...you know how i feel abou cupcakes!!well, my sweet niece hasn't yet learned the deliciousness and the darling-ness of them! dont, you worry...i will {soon} teach her! she was mor into the mess on her hands than the taste! what a stinkin' cutie!



4 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I bet you had so much fun doing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thanks you!!!!!!!!!! Now, is there anyway I can get some of these to print off before Saturday?!text me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally just dawned on me that I have three birthdays coming up in the next month and then will have a 1 yr birthday in just 4 months!!! AHH!! We JUST took pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow Image 3
i love being in front of OR behind the camera! photography is much too fun! i love the close-ups but oh i {love} the quirky different shots, too!

{some faves}

Followers

mylivesignature

teresa dunlop photography

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky! you MUST get prior permission to use any image.

ah ah ah...no sneeky sneeky. all images are copyrights of teresa dunlop.